Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project 52 Weeks: Page 6 & 7

“The details are not the details. They make the design.”
-Charles Eames

Catching up on a couple of Project 52 Weeks pages...


Page 6 highlights the work I did on my exciting blog redesign, and mirrors my post here.

Journaling reads: A new spin on things. Given that the last time I changed up the design on my blog was almost three years ago, I decided it was time to shake things up again. Blog design and html coding were an effective distraction from a crazy week of real estate upheavals, unknowns, and contract extensions. After several full days of planning, creating, and coding, I'm tickled with the results.

Supplies used: Orange paper, Summer Sky textured cardstock from The Paper Company, Crop-A-Dile, Like This SMASHtape, Sophie-White from American Craft's Remarks collection, tiny brads, date stamp, "Let's Ride" glow-in-the-dark alphabet stickers by Noteworthy, chipboard stickers from BigLots.


Page 7 features my Instagram photos from the "10on10 Challenge."

Journaling reads: disinfecting after a week of being sick * washing all of our linens * one chore leads to another * a bit of freelance work * the Netflix move came yesterday... must finish book * an afternoon snack * daily walk to the mailbox * a no make-up kind of day * treated myself to TexMex * time to watch (read!) the movie with the boys *

Supplies used: strip of photo negatives, a Rook playing card, chipboard sticker from BigLots, barcode from a button card, several small buttons, date stamp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...