Sunday, February 05, 2012

A lovey dovey round-up...

"Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild."
-Alexis Delp

Did you know that Valentine's Day is a mere 11 days away? Did you know that approximately one billion Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged annually?

In honor of this lovey dovey holiday, I've got a week of Valentine's Day projects and tutorials planned. To kick-off the week, I've gathered a round-up of some of my favorite projects that I've spotted in the blog world.

Valentine's Love Notes Garland by Bugs and Fishes
LOVE mini-quilt tutorial from kelbysews via Sew Mama Sew
Felt heart garland from Betz White via Craft
Simple Valentine's Heart Banner from simple as that
Valentine's Wheel printable from Martha Stewart
Valentine's Goody Bags from That's My Letter
Matchbox Valentines from inchmark
Love Pillow tutorial from Ucreate

I Love Everything About You printable from tried & true
Painted heart bag from V and Co.
Valentine's Treat Bags from Twig & Thistle

What other inspiring Valentine's crafts have you seen lately? Leave a link in the comments!!

And, don't forget to come back tomorrow for more projects!!

5 comments:

  1. Love those! I'm hoping to make a few things myself this week (you know I have nothing else to do this week--haha) These free printables you showed me are great, too--I'm using the bingo cards for my Sunday School party this weekend.
    http://onecharmingparty.com/2012/01/24/valentine-breakfast-party/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see all your creative ideas for your party!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my love notes garland! :)

    By the way, the felt heart garland in your post is actually a project Betz White did for Craft, that other site just, er, "borrowed" the project photos! Here's the original project: http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/02/how-to_valentine_heart_chain_f.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate the link to the original felt garland... I've changed out the photo and link!

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for sharing my valentines banner. :) have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...