Elizabeth Ivie and in honor of finding out Baby B's gender this week (fingers crossed that baby cooperates!), here's our own little guessing game:
- Carrying high or carrying low? High means GIRL
- Baby's heart rate under or over 140 beats per minute? Over means GIRL
- Not much nausea or lots of nausea? Lots of nausea means GIRL (although I never actually got sick, so does that count?)
- Craving meat or fruit? Meat means BOY
- Pregnant abdomen all front or out side to side? Belly all front means BOY
- Feet colder or warmer than before pregnancy? Warmed means GIRL
- The Chinese gender prediction test says GIRL when you use the dates based on the Chinese lunar year
- During the "ring test," the ring swings in a circle or the ring swings side to side? Around and around means BOY
Rob is convinced that Baby B is a girl. He sends me sweet texts like, "How are my girls doing today?" and even calls "her" by the girl's name we have picked out. I think that he will be completely shocked if we see anything between the legs!
I, on the other hand, am less sure. I find the pronoun "he" coming out of my mouth as often as "she." At this point I think I would be more comfortable with a girl (I grew up in a house of girls!), but since I was a kid, I wanted to raise rough and tumble boys.
Given all of the "evidence," do you think Baby B is a girl or a boy?
What is the shape of your pregnant abdomen?
- See more at: http://www.babymed.com/boy-or-girl-gender-prediction-quiz-and-test?question=8&response=1#sthash.8RabR7vU.dpuf
How pointy is your bump?
- See more at: http://www.babymed.com/boy-or-girl-gender-prediction-quiz-and-test?question=1&response=1#sthash.5tVO76bu.dpuf