"The nice thing about doing a crossword puzzle is, you know there is a solution."
Let's play guess what's in that package...
[BTW... if you happen to know the recipient in person, you're sworn to secrecy!!]
Inspired by this awesome Box of Teacher Goodies from the super creative eighteen25 blog, I couldn't wait to adapt the idea for my own Christmas gifts.
After watching my sister and brother-in-law huddle around a crossword puzzle book while on vacation this summer, I decided to whip up a "Crossword Kit" for Jordan, full of lots of goodies that would come in handy while working puzzles.
Here is what's inside:
- Pages of a crossword puzzle book rolled up and tied with string
- Needs no explanation : golf pencils
- Keep it sharp : pencil sharpener
- For those occasional mistakes : pink pearl eraser
- When you're feeling confident : pocket pens
- Mark your page : decoupaged magnetic bookmarks
- Relieve the stress : brain-shaped stress ball
- Nourish your mind : black and white M&Ms
- Boost your brainpower : mini Rubik's cube
- Finished the puzzle... give yourself a hand : plastic clapper toy