Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 at 11:11:11 am

"Every second is of infinite value."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Although November 11, 2011 is an oddity on the calendar, it's just been another regular day in my world as of late. At 11:11 am today, I'm still in my pjs, trying to decide if it's worth getting in the shower today... really, I'm thinking, is it worth blow-drying my hair? 

I've got daytime television on the background because I work better with noise. Right now it's the Rachael Ray show. But I'm not really paying attention... I've got quite the to-do list for my freelance gig. Creating flyers, posting image on the website, researching advertising opportunities, and more. 

Usually Fridays are slow, but not this morning. Hopefully things calm down this afternoon because I'd love to venture outside and maybe do a little Christmas shopping (or window-shopping!). 

1 comment:

  1. Busy Friday---that's good. Hope you got to venture out, too.

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...