-Dina Hafez-Suggs, deliciouslydarlingevents.com
This final Crafternoon project was these Confetti Gift Tags. Because the other projects took so long, some of the guests collected the supplies for this project to take home with them.
My original idea for this project was to use paper hole punches as the confetti, but when I found this shiny confetti with Christmas-themed shapes at Hobby Lobby, I knew it was meant to be.
Confetti Gift Tags
What you need:
- Cardstock or kraft paper
- 1.5" circle punch
- Transparent page projectors cut into 2" squares
- Double-sided tape
- Stamps/stamp pad
- Hole punch
- Trace gift tag pattern onto kraft paper or white cardstock and cut out.
- Punch 1.5” circles in both ends of the tag, as shown in pattern.
- On one end, apply adhesive around the hole, and press transparency pocket on top.
- Open the transparency pocket, and pile confetti on top of the hole.
- Use adhesive around the edges of the transparency, and fold shut, sealing the confetti inside.
- Apply adhesive to the other end of the tag, and fold in half, adhering the two sides together.
- Use stamps to decorate with holiday message.
- Punch hole in the top, and tie ribbon on.