Sunday, November 13, 2011

Picture Fall: Day 12

"For fast-acting relief, try slowing down."
-Lily Tomlin


I know it's not Christmas season yet. But, yesterday my moment of relaxation was a spontaneous craft project. Inspired by thoughts about this year's Christmas cards, I pulled my paper craft stash from the closet and whipped this right up, while Rob and Thomas played video games in the background. Of course, only after hanging it up on our mantel and stepping back to admire my handiwork did I realize that we used a pennant banner in our card last year. Maybe I should try to think of something else... Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember exactly how you posed last year, but maybe y'all can hold this one outdoors or something.

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...