"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
- Pitching our new tent in the living room... practicing before we have to set it up (for real!) in the dark this weekend.
- Gluing together cupcake toothpicks for the Epworth Craft Fair.
- Simmering meat on the stove for Natchitoches Meat Pies.
- Admiring my freelance work, a last-minute ad in the Spartanburg Journal-Herald.
- Another evening of house hunting... fingers crossed that we saw our future home.