"A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one."
-Mary Kay Ash
Ran across a couple new (or almost new) things/projects this week that I'll be keeping my eye on... and you might want to, too.
1) Prem Midha's YouTube channel. A fellow GT graduate. In fact, several of his songs feature some of our friends from the Rusty Boys.
2) The Mixed Race Project. Really interesting photo-documentary about mixed race families.
3) Money Saving Mom. In this economy, we can take all of the hints we can get.
4) Paperless Post. Finally pretty e-vites from real stationery designers.
5) Some new-to-me house-decorating blogs. With all of this house-hunting, I'm dreaming again.