Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 26

"Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other."
-Ed Howe


Day 26 (06/12/11): A photo using the sun as lighting.
Early this morning at an unspeakable hour I dropped Rob and his sister off at the airport to begin their journey to Long Beach, CA for their father's funeral. And, now I'm savoring my last few hours of peace and quiet, until my nephews (7 and 1.5 years) are dropped off back at my house after a day at the lake with family friends. Then it will be "Jana Camp" for five days. 

I'm a bit nervous... these two are known to be a handful. My mom and I spent all last week de-cluttering my house, and in ten minutes yesterday, toys, blankets, clothes, and shoes were strewn from floor to ceiling.

But looking at this face all week might make it all worthwhile. 

And... if you have any good ideas of how to entertain these two, please feel free to pass them along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...