Sunday, June 05, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 20

"A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double."
-Toni Morrison


Day 20 (06/05/11): A photo of whatever you please.
Yay! Another photo of Callie and me! And, this one was taken today!! I had the pleasure of joining Callie and her youth group as they made a quick stop in Atlanta to visit the World of Coke museum and the CNN Center food court on their way to a mission trip in Americus.

Aside from the whiny teenagers and the diabetic kid who forgot his insulin on the bus, it was almost bliss catching up with Callie as we walked around. She challenges me. She inspires me. She gives me a new perspective. We make a good team, she and I. Maybe one day we'll live close enough again to be partners in crime more often. At least I only have to wait one month until I see her again!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha yay! I'm just entering the real world again after a week with no cell phone reception or Internet access! It was SOOO good to see you and spend the morning with you....sounds like we've both had interesting weeks to catch up on, though. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...