Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 23

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
-Henry David Thoreau


Day 23 (06/09/11): A photo that makes you think of childhood.
We've had several "throwback" photos this week. But, it wouldn't be complete without a childhood photo of that included myself.

Things that have reminded me of my childhood this week:
  • Meeting up with my first grade teacher and hearing her tell stories about when my sister and I were younger.
  • Long summer days of playing and imagining.
  • Smelling the scent of my first perfume.
  • Sewing projects with my mom.
  • Remembering past vacations.
  • Reminiscing as I start packing up family photos and mementos.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love this picture! I think it captures your personalities perfectly---even then! (love your sense of shoe style)

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...