"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
-Henry David Thoreau
Day 23 (06/09/11): A photo that makes you think of childhood.
We've had several "throwback" photos this week. But, it wouldn't be complete without a childhood photo of that included myself.
Things that have reminded me of my childhood this week:
- Meeting up with my first grade teacher and hearing her tell stories about when my sister and I were younger.
- Long summer days of playing and imagining.
- Smelling the scent of my first perfume.
- Sewing projects with my mom.
- Remembering past vacations.
- Reminiscing as I start packing up family photos and mementos.