Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good thoughts...

“Hold fast to your dreams, for without them life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.”
-Langston Hughes

As you probably know, I've always been a quote collector. But, recently I've been collecting quotes for a special project I'm working on. Only quotes that personally resonate with me right now. That inspire me today. That mean something to me in this moment.

It was impossible not to share this one...

Quote seen attributed to Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. Art by Jana Brunken.


Being unemployed gives me lots of time (and reasons!) to dream. Sometimes it's hard to embrace the scary dreams, but I've got to hope that some of the big dreams will come true one day.

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...