Friday, March 14, 2008

My Project List

“I'll need my whole lifetime to polish my craft."
-Eva Green

Written here so I can’t deny its existence nor forget one of the details.

  • Print and assemble Callie’s wedding invitations (Deadline May 31)
  • Sew sundress for bridesmaids’ luncheon (Deadline July 18)
  • Sew sundress for rehearsal dinner (Deadline July 18)
  • Refinish (strip and stain) bedroom furniture
  • Curtains and new throw pillows for the bedroom
  • Recover photo albums
  • Add embellishments to photo frames
Got to get up my nerve to start my own craft/stationery/design business!

  • Seedling Studio logo, business identity
  • Seedling Studio website
  • Print and package note cards
  • Time capsule projects: Wedding, Baby, and Graduation
  • Calendars: By day, by week

1 comment:

  1. yay for your own new business! we must chat about time capsules, i have some ideas...

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...