Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Tour Time!

"It never gets easier, you just go faster."
-Greg LeMond



If you're a regular reader or you know me in real-life, you've probably picked up on the fact that Rob and I are bicycle enthusiasts. While Rob's a little more hardcore in the athletic department, I get just as giddy about watching a good bike race.

Needless to say, we're excited that this year's Tour de France starts on Saturday. (In fact, Rob told me he probably wouldn't even miss me much while I'm out of town this weekend!) So to celebrate, I whipped up this little banner to hang on our mantel for the next three weeks.

I happened upon just enough 4"x6" sheets of yellow paper cut from another project. Together with a couple of white sheets and some black curling ribbon, my awesome banner came together.

Click here to make one of your own: Tour De France Banner

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...