Friday, June 08, 2012

Project 52 Weeks: Pages 16, 17, & 18

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Week 16: 10 on 10 [April]
Supplies used: SMASHbooks pocket, grid paper from SMASHbooks packaging, kraft paper, scalloped circle punch, date stamp, Instagram, "ten on ten" graphic designed by me.

Journalling reads: Daily fuel: oatmeal, bacon, and orange juice -- Corners are starting to fall into place -- Stuck in roadwork traffic -- Just another day at the office... Yay I'm at an office!! -- Best part of the day... Drinking my afternoon coke -- All day long... Waiting for files to save -- Picked up bike tools for Rob -- Fresh produce with dinner -- Salsa chicken from the crockpot with rice and roasted corn -- Making progress on organizing the boxes stored in the guest room.


Week 17: The Bunch Brothers
Supplies used: Paper from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie collection, royal blue paper from my stash, date stamp, tags designed by me.

Journalling reads: While the menfolk built a fence, Stephanie and I took the boys to Roper Mountain Science Center. Doesn't our backyard look awesome now?


Week 18: Just me...
Supplies used: filigree rub-ons, letter stickers, fabric flower, solid paper from stash, pages from vintage magazine, circle punch, grid paper cut from a vintage farm calendar, small brads, date stamp.

Journalling reads: I'm learning to balance part-time work with freelance work with housework with leisure time. It's a routine that I'm unaccustomed to as of yet. I feel pulled in so many directions and yet not mastering anything. My to do list is long, my Google Reader is exploding, but maybe this is how life is supposed to be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...