Thursday, June 07, 2012

Project 52 Weeks: Pages 10, 11, and 12

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something. 
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Although it's been a while since I posted about my Project 52 Weeks progress, I promise that I'm not as far behind as you think. Moving, unpacking, and starting a new work routine sure took its toll for awhile, but I'm catching up.

Over the next couple of days, I'll be posting my newest pages.

Week 10: Create
Supplies used: Instagram, staples, mini brads, date stamp, adhesive chipboard shapes from Big Lots, flower and CREATE designs by me, striped paper from American Crafts' Bookshelf collection. 

Journalling reads: Creativity runs deep in my genes. For entertainment or out of necessity, my mom and grandmother inspired me to be a "maker." I'm fortunate to have the opportunity to pursue creative careers, often focusing in the digital world. However, there's just something about markers and paint!

Week 11: DIY Construction Zone [10 on 10]
Supplies used: Instagram, date stamp, DIY and Home Sweet Home designs by me.

Journalling reads: Burger King breakfast * Changing batteries in smoke detector * Taping up the herringbone laundry room wall * Firehouse for lunch * Home ownership = lots of trips to Lowe's * Painting my fun wall * Our toilet's in the middle of the bathroom * It's more fun to watch them work * Overflowing trash can * DIY diva = that's me!

Week 12: Do It.
Supplies used: Yellow vellum, date stamp, DO IT journalling card from SMASHbooks, vintage Orangeade cap, transparent film, pennies roll.

Journalling reads: 1. Paint bathroom stall, 2. Epoxy coat garage floor, 3. Install fan in bedrooms, 4. Paint master bedroom, 5. Move out of apartment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...