Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Happy 500!

“To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.” 
-Anatole France

5 years, 10 months, and 24 days ago I decided to dip my toes into the world of blogs. And, thus Dancing Commas was born. I was newly graduated from college, living in my first off-campus apartment, and not even engaged yet. Wow! That was a long time ago!

Here we are 500 posts later!


Since beginning of Dancing Commas, I've moved three and a half times, gotten married, been employed, unemployed AND semi-employed, and been on at least four epic vacations. I've decorated, crafted, sewn, and scrapbooked up a storm. Partly because it's in my blood: partly because I needed blog content. 

There have been times when I've blogged everyday and times when I've been away for weeks or months at a time. 

Dancing Commas is my virtual journal of memories but also a treasury of ideas. It's my place to explore my possibilities and dreams but also to reach out into the world. I write each post for myself but also knowing that there might be others out there who enjoy reading about my experience.

My little corner of the web is dear to me. Thank you to my few but loyal readers who join me regularly in this space!

I want you to celebrate this milestone with me! I've designed several desktop wallpapers showcasing some of my favorite quotes. A little bling just for you! (Sized to fit normal width, widescreen, and even iPhone screens.)
 

Download:


Download:

Happy 500!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I have my new blog bling proudly positioned on my display. :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...