Monday, March 12, 2012

In two words...

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

Knowing that home improvement and DIY projects were spinning around both Rob's and my heads, I wondered if our visions were compatible. Inspired by The Handmade Home's fill-in-the-blank question, I sent Rob a challenge question during our daily iChat conversation over lunch.

What two adjectives would you use to describe how you want our home to feel?
My home is _____________ and ____________.

He was quick to respond, and surprisingly our answers were not too different from each other.

Sources: 1 & 2
Sources: 3 & 4
Disclaimer: These visual translations are completely my own... Rob hasn't seen them, and I recognize that he may not agree with my interpretations.  

How would you fill in the blanks?

1 comment:

  1. Good question---light and comfortable.
    I think I've got the comfortable part down (not always in a good way), but I need to work on the other part a lot!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...