Monday, March 26, 2012

Digging out...

"If you look at your entire house as one unit of junk,you'll never do anything because the job is too overwhelming. Take it one drawer at a time." -Janet Luhrs


On Friday the movers came, unloaded the truck, and then left, leaving boxes upon boxes in their wake. I (and, Rob, too, when he wasn't distracted by March Madness!) have worked almost all day, every day since then trying to unpack.


There's been a lot of trashing and weeding out as well, but suffice it to say, we've got a lot of stuff. And, especially since we're downsizing a bit... where does all of this stuff go?


And, while it may not look like it (you still have to watch your step... there are boxes, both full and empty, everywhere), I promise we're making a little bit of progress.


More to come soon...

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish I could help you! But, I can't wait to see it all--I'm ready for a "Jana fix"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wouldn't wish this nightmare on anyone... although with some company it might feel a little bit more manageable... oh well, come June, we'll have other projects up our sleeves.

      Delete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...