Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's under my tree...

"You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving."
-Author Unknown

Take a guess... what do you think is inside? 
Only one of my favorite gifts that I'm giving this year. One that I've been working on for a couple of months.


Remember when my nephews came to stay with me for a week this summer? Here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Needless to say, I took a lot of photos of all the fun things we did... with hopes of turning it into a photobook for them.

And, then a couple of weeks ago, I took advantage of a free 8x8" photobook offer from Smilebooks--you can get one for yourself here!-- and all I had to pay for was shipping!

I hope the boys will always look back on our week together with fond memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...