Thursday, December 08, 2011

A few Christmas scenes...

"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air."
-W.T. Ellis


This week I've put up a couple of holiday decorations and started wrapping some presents. There's no room in our little apartment to set out (or store) all of our decorations, but I couldn't resist a little bit of red and green.

Love the little holiday tree that I printed from HP (found via Design Crush!). In typical Jana fashion, this simple project turned into quite the labor of love. I had to visit three stores to get printer ink (as soon as I had installed the new yellow ink, it informed me that I was also out of black!), and then I didn't read the instructions and went crazy with the paper cutter to remove the margins before I realized that the puzzle pieces wouldn't match up. Thankfully I had a fabric garland on hand, and as I trimmed the tree, I was able to disguise the mismatching.

The perfect corner for our presents to sit. That is, until I finally get around the post office to send many of them on their way.

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...