Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 6

"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world."
-George Bernard Shaw


Day 6 (05/23/11): A photo from a low angle.
As we start thinking about packing up our life and moving to South Carolina, I've been making a mental list of the things I don't want to forget about this (our first!) house. These three very high windows in our bedroom are some of my favorite features. Through these windows, I have watched the seasons change. From the golden hues of autumn and the bare branches of winter to the luscious green leaves of spring and summer. 

More than once I've been awakened by strong storms and watched as the treetops perilously rocked back and forth. And, on Sunday mornings, as Rob takes advantage of sleeping late, I often look out these windows, thanking God for all of the blessings in our lives. Of course, this photo hardly does justice to the magic of these windows. Windows... I will miss you dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Take lots and lots of pictures of your house before you move! You will always be glad to have a record of how everything looked---the good and the bad! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...