Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 3

"Not all those who wander are lost."
-JRR Tolkien


Day 3 (Photo from 07/01/10): A photo of your favorite place to be.
I thought long and hard about this challenge, and came to the conclusion that places aren't as important to me as the people I'm with. So I decided to tweak the definition of "place." 

If I wasn't here finishing up the last few days of the school year and eagerly awaiting a interstate move, a new home, and a fresh job situation...where would I want to be? Oh, that's easy... I'd want to be on vacation with Rob, wandering up and down the streets of an unknown city. What city? It doesn't really matter. Just as long as it's the two of us. We're quite a match when we're on vacation, each stepping in when the other falls short.

Summer vacation... here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...