Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's a ...

"Snips and snails, And puppy-dogs' tails, That's what little boys are made of."

I left you hanging the other day, waiting for the big news... which will it be?

Well... Rob and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a baby boy, due at the very end of January 2015! Everything looked wonderful at our 20-week appointment yesterday! [The news is just too good not to shout from the rooftops (aka, every social media platform)!]


After every doctor's visit, we've celebrated with a doughnut (or two!). Yesterday was no exception...


We had something extra special to celebrate this time!


Krispy Kreme even had the light on for us. Nothing beats a hot, fresh glazed doughnut...

 

Can't wait to meet you, Baby Boy!!


___________________________________________________

Want to print some "It's a boy" or "It's a girl" cupcake flags for your own celebration? Just right-click the image below and choose Save As...





2 comments:

  1. I don't need any printable flags personally, but I"ll be sharing your picture with everyone! ;-) Love all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! I'm so excited and happy for both of you!! (and, let's be honest, I'm excited for myself too... I can't wait to be his aunt!!!)

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...