Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My heels have healed

“We have not wings we cannot soar; but, we have feet to scale and climb, by slow degrees, by more and more, the cloudy summits of our time.”
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

After a week with bandages on my heels to protect that tender and damaged skin, I’ve put my hiking sandals back on.
I wore them a few times around the house this weekend, but never for a decent length of time. However, today I pulled on my jeans and slipped on the sandals. With bandages stored away in my purse, in case of disaster. The day is wrapping up and I’ve been up and down the stairs a few times, but I still haven’t needed reinforcements.

I’ve got merely nine and a half days to whip my feet into shape.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute little tootsies! I hope they will be in great shape to hike and walk in AZ!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...