Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dinner at our house

"When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste."
-Laiko Bahrs

I'm no chef, and I don't pretend to be. I do try to cook on weeknights, even if it's just pasta. I enjoy cooking, but I'm such a picky eater and we're on a budget, so it's not usually as fun as it could be. But, I'll do anything to wear a cute apron like this!!
The other day after I tried a new recipe, Rob complimented my skills in the kitchen, saying that "the meals we've had in the last year or so have been on a completely different level than those that he grew up with." Well, I try to keep it interesting, but there are certainly a couple of staples in our weekly routine.

Two of which I paired with a pre-seasoned pork loin for dinner on Friday night. Recipes to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Yum! You've made me hungry just looking at the pictures!! I'm definitely going to try those potatoes! Maybe I can have Ya'll's favorite salad when I'm there visiting!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...