Monday, June 16, 2008

A night at the drive-in

“You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.”
-Steve Martin

This weekend we went to the drive-in theater with friends to see the action-packed adventures, The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man. It’s amazing how similar the plots seem when you watch them back-to-back. However, they were interesting enough to keep me awake, way past my bedtime. Although that might have been due to the candy and soda in my belly.


Here are A and Z.
After the fun night with friends, Rob told me, “I really like hanging out with other couples, it always makes me grateful that I have you.” Well, honey, I feel the same way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...