Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's hot, hot, hot

“Popsicles should be the new black, that way everyone would have one!”
-Frank Iero

So we waited until we absolutely couldn’t stand it before we turned on the air conditioner two days ago. And guess what, it’s not blowing cold air!!! It blows and blows and blows, but the thermostat stays maxed out over 80 degrees.

Rob who manages the A/C technicians at work decided to take it upon himself to fix it. So last night he took it all apart, and then realized that we don’t have the right size filter in there. He was going to call the apartment managers today, and hopefully my house will be cool when I arrive home!

If not, I’m going to have to search around the freezer for a Popsicle or pour myself a big frozen margarita.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be wishing for cool air for you!
    It is sOOOO hot here! And humid!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...