Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mirror makeover...

"Mirror, mirror, here I stand. Who is the fairest in the land?” 
-Wilhelm Grimm

So... this happened a few weeks ago... I just realized that the blog post about it has been sitting in draft mode. Oops!

After a conversation with my friend Lesa over our Friday lunch, I was determined to get the guest bathroom mirror framed over the weekend. After seeing many a Pinterest pin about this easy peasy makeover, the project had been sitting on my to do list for months. I used these two tutorials as a guide and inspiration: here and here.


Of course as with many a DIY project, it took longer than I expected, but it still wasn't difficult. Just a lot of wait time, waiting for glue to dry or paint to dry. I'm tickled with how it turned out. I'm ready to frame the bigger mirror in our master bathroom as well ... I'm thinking I'll mimic a double mirror like this.


And, just to give you some perspective... here's the other side of the bathroom. Before we moved in we painted the walls and added the vinyl "wooden" flooring.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...