Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy hearts...

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Valentine's Day around here was low-key. The great snowstorm of South Carolina cancelled our dinner reservations for Thursday night. So on Friday, we treated ourselves to Mexican food and curled up on the couch to watch the Olympics. My kind of celebration!


Although this holiday usually seems all about the girl, I wanted to make sure that I celebrated my own valentine. I gathered a couple of random, but totally Rob gifts.

Not necessarily the traditional Valentine's Day gifts, but he loved all of them.
  • LOVE YOU... this perfectly honest card from Emily McDowell
  • The Recipe for Love = YOU + ME... plastic cereal bowls with measurements... we went back to Target this weekend to buy another set
  • How can I MEASURE my Love... a bamboo digital food scale... Rob's been weighing food all weekend
  • We are PERFECT for Each Other... Pitch Perfect on Blu-Ray... we've watched it twice already this weekend

I'd say it was a hit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...