Friday, January 14, 2011

What I've been doing...

"The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it."
-William Gibson

With four (going on five) days off from school, I've done a lot of internet surfing. Some highlights:

1. This video which left me in tears, even though the article I was reading described exactly what happened.

2. The "Gotcha Day" videos posted at the bottom of this blog: http://4ourkiddos.blogspot.com/, which of course, led me to search for similar videos on youtube.

3. Looking through Callie and Jordan's photos from the Grand Canyon. Now I'm ready for pictures from the treacherous hike!

4. Great home decorating inspiration photos over at The Stories of A to Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...