Thursday, January 13, 2011

If I had known...

"No man is rich enough to buy back his past."
-Oscar Wilde


Here's a list of things I would have attempted had I known I would have been out of school all week long! Granted, this impromptu break lasts another four days, due to Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday, so if I ever get off the couch (much less, out of the house!), I guess I still could...
  • Drive to Shreveport to spend the week with my mom and sister.
  • Go on a real vacation.
  • Make some freezer meals to save for later.
  • Paint a wall in my house.
  • Sew a dress.
  • Invite our neighbors over for chili.
  • Get a headstart on lesson planning.

1 comment:

  1. Yep---if we'd only known! Callie and I would have LOVED you here. But, alas . .. Just don't spend your days doing school stuff (at least until Monday night) :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...