Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Scrimmage

"The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public." -Phyllis Diller

After we dropped my mom off at the airport yesterday, I told Rob that I was ready for some testosterone. After a week and a half of crafts, shopping, gossip, and other girly things, I was ready to get in touch with my less feminine side.
I was in luck because yesterday was the spring scrimmage for the Georgia Tech football game. We met some of Rob's friends for the afternoon matchup. It was a little unusual to cheer for both teams and to see the coach out on the field, but it was lots of fun and refreshing to enjoy a no pressure game. The final score was Gold: 31 vs. White: 28. Hopefully this foreshadows a wonderful winning season for our Yellow Jackets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...