Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Christmases past

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.”
-Jeremy Irons

A Christmas scrapbook: one of the projects that I've been putting off for a long time. I had been sitting on the edge of digital and paper scrapbooking, or whether to scrapbook at all. But inspired and motivated by Elise Blaha's "Get Crafty" workshop, I was able to finally tackle this project.

I love looking through the Christmas album that my mom created several years ago, and I want my children to have a similar memento of holidays past, including these past few years before children are nothing more than imagined.

Now I just need to get a pretty album to put them in... might have to wait on that one... until I get a full-time income.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like it! I'm trying to "catch up" my album, too.

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...