Monday, November 24, 2008

Moving Weekend

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
-Walt Disney
Rob now has a bed to sleep on at the new house, while I'm left to curl up on a futon mattress on the floor. Our apartment is left in chaos with just the random odds and ends left behind. It made for quite a frantic (and even unsuccessful) search this morning as I rooted around for certain odds and ends that I know I saved out from the moving boxes. But they certainly aren't where I last saw them.

I never felt too young to be looking at houses. I never felt too young to be putting an offer on a house. I never felt too young to buy a house. I never felt too young to fork over our life savings on a down payment.

But this weekend when we rented a moving truck on Friday night, I wondered, are we really old enough for all of this? Are we really adults already?


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Things are really shaping up! I like the blue curtains you added in the bedroom---where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...