Thursday, November 20, 2008

Falling in line

“There cannot be a crisis today; my schedule is already full."
-Henry Kissinger


Crazy how some things work out. I've been trying to schedule a day that I could attend a substitute training workshop and another day that I could observe the class that I will be subbing for in January. I was feeling bad about taking days off of work, especially now that my days are numbered there, and my vacation days are even less. (They're very lenient with vacation days, but I certainly don't want them to think that I'm abusing it.)

I finally got my complete job application (and references) in early this week to the school system, and when I tried to sign up for the December workshops they were all full. Panic mode!! However, I was able to get the principal at the school to email human resources, and they are now going to let me take the course by DVD. Hooray!!! Now I can use my "day off" to visit the school. This is all becoming a reality, right before my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...