Thursday, July 13, 2006

Beginnings

"Mighty things from small beginnings grow."
-John Dryden

This is the first post of my first ever blog. People start blogs because they think they have something important to say. I don't promise that I do.

But nevertheless, this is the beginning. In fact, I'm living a life of beginnings right now. I am living by myself for the first time, decorating my first apartment. I'm learning to cook and manage my money. I've begun to attend the church down the street, and I'm trying to start an exercise routine. I just started my first full time job, paid my first bills, and signed the papers for my first life insurance. That sounds so mundane to most people I'm sure, but right now they seem like important milestones. Well, we'll hope that mighty things are on their way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...