"No man is rich enough to buy back his past."
Here's a list of things I would have attempted had I known I would have been out of school all week long! Granted, this impromptu break lasts another four days, due to Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday, so if I ever get off the couch (much less, out of the house!), I guess I still could...
- Drive to Shreveport to spend the week with my mom and sister.
- Go on a real vacation.
- Make some freezer meals to save for later.
- Paint a wall in my house.
- Sew a dress.
- Invite our neighbors over for chili.
- Get a headstart on lesson planning.