Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Embrace the Pain

“The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”
-Jennifer Aniston

Rob and I took advantage of the long weekend to hit the gym several times. I’m on Week 7 of the Couch to 5K training plan, which means lots of 25-minute jogs. I did two this weekend, plus my first jog off of the treadmill! Let’s just say I’m hurting a little bit. I mean, every muscle in my body aches. But I did it! And I’m hoping to do it again this evening.

Our bank account might be twinging just a little bit this weekend as well. There was a 50% sale at Michael’s for framing, so we just bit the bullet and took all of our art in for frames. So although $470 isn’t too shabby for 5 frames, Rob has promised that I will be hearing about this little expense for a while. :) Look for photos of our newly decorated walls in the next couple of weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...