Thursday, May 08, 2008

Chitter chatter

“Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood”
- William Shakespeare

I hope that when I have I children I can find more things to talk about with adults than what my kids are doing in school. Cause you know what? Most people could care less what your children are doing in school and all of the upcoming changes in the school system.

That’s what I’m subject to listen to right now in the office. And me, having teacher tendencies and dreams, I’m working very hard not to stick my nose into their conversation to show them the fallacy of their arguments. Busy-body, nosy parents, I’m dreading them already.

1 comment:

  1. crap. that was going to be my next post. it was to be titled "what my kids are doing in school."

    crap. now what...

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...