Friday, March 27, 2015

Silas' Newborn Photos...

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."
-Carl Sandburg

When the sneak peek of Silas' newborn photos were featured on Erin Drago's blog a few weeks ago, I was thrilled with how beautifully she captured the morning we spent with her at our house (Silas was two weeks old). I kept the webpage open on my phone for days (I think it's still open actually!), and I would scroll through the photos several times a day. And, then when we received the dvd with over three times as many images, I was absolutely head over heels!

It is amazing how much Silas has grown and changed in the few short weeks since the photoshoot, and yet, his features and expressions are just the same. We will treasure these photos and the memories of these moments for the rest of our lives.

Here are some of my favorites...


I chose a few of my favorite photos to send birth announcements to family and friends (look for them on the blog next week!). And in the upcoming weeks, I'm hoping to also design an heirloom photobook and to print some for our walls, but there are so many good ones that it's overwhelming even to begin. Just waiting for that spark of inspiration...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...