Saturday, November 17, 2012

Color Runnners...

"I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns."
-Winston Churchill

Today was the long-awaited Color Run in Charlotte. All of my C25K training (and beyond) paid off as I jogged through the course. 5K's go much faster when you're anticipating color stations at every kilometer mark and a color celebration at the end!!

I'll be scrubbing the blue tint from my skin for days, but I'm so glad that I was able to join this awesome group of friends on this colorful adventure.


And, because the photos don't quite capture the full effect, experience a little bit of the color magic yourself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...