Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in the Life: Day 4

“The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” 
-Mike Murdock

I love this project... even in the routine... I'm seeing the everyday things with a new perspective. I'm giving the self-timer on my camera a workout. I'm embracing the sameness and the variety that comes as the days fly by. Even though I cringe at the blank walls in my house, I love that my photos show what it looks in these first days of calling it home.

And, if you're wondering (like my mom did) about my red face in yesterday's post... that photo captures my first ponytail since cutting my hair short a few months ago and was taken right after a workout. I am NOT dying of some horrible rash. I DO, however, wish that I had thought to take the photo before my run, rather than after!

Here's Thursday in photos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...