Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Best laid plans

"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.”
- A. A. Milne

Planning, planning, and more planning…It seems that’s all my life is right now. Making lists. Anticipating hiccups. Brainstorming ideas. I’m rarely a perfectionist, I actually find that one of my strengths is knowing when to leave things be. However, when it comes to planning an event, I want everything to be spectacular, I want everything to run smoothly, and most importantly, I want everyone else to appreciate at least something from the event.

I’m quite an introvert, always more willing to stand aside and listen. I don’t want to be the life of the party, but I do like to be the one who makes the party come to life!

Here are some of the things that are being planned, or have just been planned in my life:

  • An all-day brainstorming event with one of our client’s at work
  • Observational research in store and at worksite for another client
  • Invitations and other graphic design work for Callie’s wedding
  • A 6-week Bible study on prayer
  • Pentecost/Mother’s Day worship service: decorations, readings, special bulletins, etc.
  • Our August trip to Arizona
Well, that’s quite a list, so perhaps I should get back to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...