Monday, August 21, 2006

Go Jackets!!

"Up with the White and Gold!"

I am the official FP for the first floor of Fitten. Yay! That means that I get to use all of my extensive post-college knowledge and experience to mentor and inspire girls from the GT class of 2010! I attended Freshman Convocation once again; however this time filled with the Yellow Jacket spirit. Ashley, Erin and I sat on the back row, dancing to the Marching Band and singing the fight songs. Since most everyone there was a freshman, it was if we were singing solo in the middle of the coliseum.

It makes me so excited for football to begin. Even after four years as a student, I don't think I've anticipated football season quite this much. I've been racking my brain trying to think of a current student who isn't quite as spirited as me who would be willing to give me his student coupons. As an alumni, I am no longer eligible for "free" student tickets. :( So, Ryan is my lifesaver! I think I'll bake him cookies in exchange for his coupon booklet.

We're even planning a road trip up to Chapel Hill to cheer on the Jackets from the UNC stadium [btw, we'll also visit my sister]. Everyone says you should travel to at least one game during your college career. Who cares if it happens the semester after I graduated?

If you're looking for me on a Saturday afternoon, I'll bet you 20 to 1 that you'll find me in the student section of Bobby Dodd Stadium, decked out in white and gold, cheering on my team. I've already got the games marked on my calendar.

Go Jackets!! A ramblin' wreck forever!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...