Saturday, September 13, 2014

Nursery Dreams

"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be."
-Carrie Fisher


Baby = A nursery to decorate... surely I'm not the only one to do this math immediately after finding out they're pregnant?!?

I've been saving ideas for Baby B's room since before Baby B was even a realistic idea. They were once stored on my Someday Pinterest board, but I've since moved them to a secret Baby B's Room board. I'll probably make them public again in a few months, but until then, here are a few of the ideas that have sparked my creativity.

Dancing Commas | Nursery Dreams
1. My Bella Bug |  2. Playtype Concept Store by leuchtend grau | 3. The Alison Show | 4. The Little Umbrella

Dancing Commas | Nursery Dreams
5. Going Home to Roost | 6. enJOY it by Elise Cripe | 7. A Beautiful Mess | 8. Minted: Julep | 9. Children Inspire Design

Dancing Commas | Nursery Dreams
10. Elements of Style | 11. Poppytalk | 12. Life in Bridgetown | 13. 100 Layer Cakelet | 14. Little Lovely

Dancing Commas | Nursery Dreams
15. 100 Layer Cakelet | 16. Project Nursery | 17. Statshem via My Ideal Home | 18. Little Green Notebook


I'm inspired by a color scheme here and a piece of furniture there, a graphic print here and a room layout there.

Can't wait to show you the direction we choose!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...