Monday, May 21, 2012

Things I've "moved"

“Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
-Albert Einstein


 My conversations with the girls a couple of weekends ago confirmed that I'm not the only one regularly being blamed for moving my significant other's things so that he can't find them. (This complaint actually came up several times over the course of our camping trip!) Makes me feel a bit better that others are plagued by the same "missing-things-itis" and thus the resulting "blame-the-person-who-cleans-itis" at their house.
 However, it doesn't make it easier to deal with the daily search for "missing" items around my house. Especially when the said item is found later... usually in the last place where the person searching for it left it. 
The photos above highlight items that have been "moved" in the last two days. The irony of it all: I actually did move the items (which were all found in the master bathroom this evening??) to another room to photograph them. Let it be known, however, that I put all three back exactly where I found them.

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...