Monday, April 30, 2012

Week in the Life: Day 7

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
-Dr. Seuss 

I made it through the week! Rob and I were exhausted after our overnight trip, simply counting down the hours and minutes until it was dark and we could legitimately go to bed. So, unfortunately, Sunday got the short end of the stick. Very few photos... however, those that I did take bring the week full circle.

Now for the fun part... what to do with the photos (and journaling that I've been dedicated to recording in Evernote)??? I've been super inspired by Nettio Designs' WITL templates, but I'm not sure I want to commit to those. I'm anxious to see how other participants are tackling this challenge... hoping that all of those ideas will inspire me to do something awesome with mine.

I would totally recommend this project to anyone, scrapbookers and non-scrapbookers alike. If you don't think you can manage a whole week, try a weekend or even just one day. I think that it's so cool to see the image and text merge to form the full story. And, I know that years from now, I will be so grateful to have these stories of everyday life.

Here's Sunday in photos...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your comment on Elise Blaha's blog and had to come say hi - my word for the year is also create and I'm also on a friendship kick :) I even write about friendship every Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'll have to keep tabs on your friendship features-- I can use all of the inspiration I can get!

      Delete

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...