Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week in the Life: Day 5

“Happiness, not in another place but this place...not for another hour, but this hour.” 
-Walt Whitman

A lot of good journal-worthy stuff happened today, but not necessarily a lot of photo-worthy stuff. I made some big strides, met some big challenges, and discovered awesome solutions in my freelance work, but it all happened on the computer screen.

I also went to a new-to-me scrapbook store, but the adventure happened when the gps got me lost in the boonies. And, of course, once inside the store itself, I was too enthralled to take many good pics. To top off the evening, Rob and I curled up on the couch for a double dose of romantic comedies, yet he won't let me take his picture. Oh well...

Here's Friday in photos...

1 comment:

You might also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...